Membership Orientation Fall 2018
Every Sunday until October 28, 2018
9:00am – 10:00am
Location: 850 Terrace Court, St. Paul, MN 55130Coordinator: Stephen Lonetti
We will be providing 3 consecutive orientation meetings for those interested in becoming members at Beacon of Hope.
When: Sunday mornings, 9:00 AM on Oct. 14, 21 & 28.
Where: We will be meeting in the church lobby seating area.
What: The 3 weeks will cover the following topics
- Week #1 - History, Vision and Function of Beacon of Hope
- Week #2 - Leadership Structure and Relational Commitments of Beacon of Hope
- Week #3 - Overview of What We Teach and the Steps to Membership
How: What do you need to do?
- Go to the info table in the lobby and sign up for the classes on Sundays leading up to the classes.
- Attend the classes and fill out the necessary paperwork distributed during the orientation classes. The document that will be used in the classes is called Church Membership Matters.
- Set up a meeting with one or more of the elders after the orientation classes to cover any final questions.