Beacon on the Croix
July 29, 2020
8:30am – 4:00pm
Location: 307 Milltown Rd, Taylors Falls, MN 55084Coordinator: Sean Staum
Come join us on the Saint Croix! You can find the details for the event here. The basic details are below.
When: July 29th starting at 8:30AM to sign paperwork and pick up rentals
Where: Taylor's Falls Canoe and Kayak Rental (307 Milltown Rd Taylors Falls, MN 55084) Located at Interstate State Park.
- Day pass for the state park - $7
- Canoe Rental (Canoe, 2 Paddles, 2 Life jackets) - $35.50 if made online (+$10 the day of)
- Kayak Rental (Kayak, 1 Paddle, 1 Life jacket) - $25.50 if made online (+$10 the day of)
- Additional Life jackets - $3.50
- A shuttle back to the rental facility is included in the cost.
Other important reminders:
- Pack a lunch (you can't buy one on the river)
- Bring sun screen
- A ziplock (for your phone)
- A hat
What do you need to do to sign up?
- Call or email Sean Staum and let him know you're coming.
- Sign up for a canoe or ask Sean to help out. If you rent the day of the event, it will be more expensive.
- Website to get a canoe: https://www.taylorsfallscanoe.com/canoe-and-kayak
- Interstate Park Phone: 651-465-6315
Contact: Sean Staum (email@example.com)